Manufacture of airplanes of glass fibers and mixed structure is broken down into the following steps:
- building of full-size aircraft frame mock-up under a computer math model;
- tooling manufacture: Molds for parts, sub-systems and final assembly of units of glass fibers; stocks and stands for riveted, welded and assembled parts, units and systems.
- Parts are formed in molds under vacuum.
- Parts of metal, plastic and plywood are manufactured in machining and bench-working production shop with turning, milling, drilling and other machines and fixtures. Parts of increased complexity, heat-treatment and protective coat application on our parts are ordered by us at enterprises of aerospace industry.
- Final assembly and painting are performed in specially equipped workshops with benches.
- Special electronic balance with high accuracy is used to weigh airplanes.
Engine ground runs and test flights are carried out at aerodrome of CJSC Aviacor or at Smyshlyaevka Airport with involvement of specialists from accredited centers of flight & technical expert examination.
After receipt of expert opinion on plane airworthiness, it is handed over to operator for state registration.